All in-person programs are suspended during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Please stay home and stay safe.
Sunday Morning Children’s Program
- During the 9:45 Mass on Sundays
- Open to all kids
- No need to register – just head to the front of church when Father calls up the children who would like to participate.
Catechesis of the Good Shepherd (CGS)
- This program will help teach your children about the Bible stories, Mass parts, liturgical year and more.
- Open to children 3-6.
- Program runs Mondays from 3:30-5:30 PM, October-May.
- The program is free, but need to register. Contact nduncan@stmaryparish to register or with any questions.
- Offered during the 9:45 AM Mass September-May, and during various programs throughout the year. Conatct Nadine at nduncan@stmaryparish with questions about babysitting or to sign up to be a babysitter.
- If your family or group would like to use the babysitting room for an event, contact the parish office to inquire about availability.
ROCKs (Raising Our Catholic Kids)
- Provides faith related events for the whole family throughout the year.
- The planning group meets at 9:30 on the first Wednesday of each month. Contact Theresa at email@example.com if you are interested in being part of the planning group or with questions about events.
Coffee & Cookies Playdates
- This group meets on the 4th Tuesday of each month from 8:30-10:30 AM in the babysitting room (during the summer months they meet at Pierce Park). This group is great for the little ones who want to run around and have a great time with other young kids, and for moms and dads who want to meet other young families. Babies are welcome! Contact Besty Pfantz at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Inseparable: A Lenten Program for Families
- First Sunday of Lent
- Second Sunday of Lent
- Third Sunday of Lent
- Fourth Sunday of Lent
- Fifth Sunday of Lent
- Palm Sunday
- Holy Thursday
- Good Friday
- Holy Saturday
- Easter Sunday